WOYWW 278 – A Pile Of Pages!

Yay for hump day and the middle of the week!  And yay for What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday!!  WOYWW is our weekly tour of craft desks around the world.  Jump in and see where the links take you!

On my desk this week is my ruler measuring 5 full inches of finished scrapbook layouts.  You’ve seen parts of this stack before but I finally got the journaling on them finished.  Now they just need to be sorted and put into books.  I’m still not quite sure how I’m going to sort them yet…they span so many years, but I guess its not permanent.  I can always slip them out and put them in other books if I decide to rearrange!

Can you see the WOYWW button/badge this week?!?!

1. Sunshine Girl says:

Oooh one of my favourite jobs is filing away finished layouts (not that I really scrapbook anymore but hey ho!) – have fun. Sunshine Girl #6

2. Eliza says:

Wow that is some serious scrapbooking, something that I really should catch up on. Good for you I hope you had fun.

Hugs Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan
    Happy WOYWW #2

3. glitterandglue says:

Yep – found your badge. Great work – all those finished pages – well done you!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #7

4. Lunch Lady Jan says:

Lol, I've never seen scrapbooking measured by the inch before!! But it's a good demonstration of how much you've done 🙂
    Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

Well done Amy – great job done! I'm OK at journalling as I go, oddly enough, considering my skill at putting everything else off. Oh my word, the satisfaction of filing that lot!

6. Lynsey says:

That is some stack of layouts! What an accomplishment, thanks for sharing. #42 Lyns

7. Monica says:

What a sense of accomplishment you must have for completing the layouts. Hope you continue with them momentum.
    Monica #59

Ooh, I love seeing your productive stack of layouts! Inspires me to get some scrapbooking done. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #56

9. trisha too says:

All I can say is WOW! Look at that pile of pages!!!

Happy woyww to you!
    :)trisha
    #70 this week
    with a mish mash of stuff

10. My name is Cindy says:

WOW What an achievement! OH was nagging about all our photos the other day – so many I don't know where to start though!! I can see the button, it's on the ruler! Happy WOYWW, Cindy #49

11. Felix the Crafty Cat says:

That's an amazing stack of page layouts. Hope you manage to get them sorted soon.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 39

12. Chrysalis says:

That's some mammoth task you've achieved there, Amy – great stuff. Have a lovely week, Chris # 16

13. Hazel says:

That's a lot of LOs that are going to make wonderful scrapbooks. Thanks for sharing. Hope that you have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #81 x

14. Ginny Maxam says:

Awesome stack of layouts!! I'd love to just peek through them!!Thank you for sharing, Have a great week Ginny M #63

15. Shoshi says:

What an amazing pile of layouts! Do spread 'em out sometime and photograph them all so we can all enjoy them! I spotted your badge eventually, after a lot of searching! It's very well camouflaged.

Happy belated WOYWW,