WOYWW 276 – More Page Kits!

Wow!!  It’s already What’s on your Workdesk Wednesday time again!  Where did the last week go?  Days are just flying by for some reason lately!!  So, once again it’s time for our weekly snoop of craft desks around the world.  Click the link above to learn more and join in!

Scrapbooking, card making, craft

As usual these days, I’m showing you the one tiny itty bitty space on my big long desk that’s clean enough for me to work on!  I just finished making a pocket page for my Page Kits – Week 2 series.  Scroll down to some previous posts if you want to learn more about that.  I also finished making a card for a blog hop Wednesday morning that’s going to be FABULOUS!!!!  The big prize is a Fujifilm Instax camera!!!!!!!  For those of you not in the US, I don’t know yet if there will be any shipping restrictions, but it’s worth coming back and taking a look!!

Pocket pages, Scrapbooking,

So I thought I would show you the rest of the page kit projects I did last week.  I did a total of four things; a double layout, a pocket page, a Smash*book layout and a card.  I showed the scrapbook layout on last week’s WOYWW, but here’s the rest of the projects!  So, above is the Pocket Page, and here’s the link to the post if you want to learn more about it.

Smashbook, Scrapbooking

Here’s the link to the Smash*book layout.  If tells more about the story behind the page!

Smashbook, Scrapbooking

And, here’s the link to the card that I made!

Card Making, Scrapbooking

I hope you enjoyed all the pics!  As usual, the WOYWW button/badge is hiding somewhere on the desk in the top photo!  Have fun finding it, if that’s your thang!

Your pages and card looks fantastic. #17

2. Oh, sounds fab fun ahead for you! You've been very busy creatively, love it! Helen 11

3. Jackie says:

I know what you mean about finding a little bit of space to work in!!!!!
    Fabulous work going on here, you are doing a lot of crafting!!! Happy days!
    Jackie 10

Went to the Smashbook link, loved the story and layout! I might just "borrow" that hidden hinge idea. Diane #26

5. Bridget Larsen says:

Goodluck with the camera blog hop. Love the layouts and Pocket page
    Bridget #1

Lovely projects, love that flap hiding the story. Inspiring!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 16

7. Lovely pages and the card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #47 x

8. Tertia says:

Awesome projects this week. Love the card.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #38

9. Tertia says:

Awesome projects this week. Love the card.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #38

Core you've been really busy! loving the pages! specially the lift-able page in the smash book, very clever. Reminds me to dig mine out, there's some stuff I could use in that that I wanna record but don't really think it needs a whole scrapbook page…..thanks for the nudge!

11. Hi neighbor,
    you've been busy. I love the page with the leaves.
    You might like to link up to my Poetry Journal Monthly
    here: rainbowweaves.blogspot.com/2014/09/poetry-journal-monthly-beloved-t-stands.html

Robyn 7

12. Chrysalis says:

Those pages are fantastic, Amy, and the card is lovely – great sentiment. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 29

13. Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith says:

Hi, just taking a sneak peek at your desk! I love your layouts! Zsuzsa #64

Great work!!

Ailsa #74

15. Oh I just love your blog!
    A smash*book! That is something new to me. I went to Google as well to get more info, but the double page about your daughter's photoshoot is brilliant. This sort of scrapbooking will be ideal for my friends here in Spain where they have no easy access to 12×12 material. The embellishment you have used (or similar) can be downloaded from pinterest and printed. I am inspired!
    Thank you for letting me look over you shoulder.
    Lisca#45

16. Felix the Crafty Cat says:

Great pages and love the green and black card.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 35

17. I'm a Little Teapot says:

Gorgeous card and what a great smash album!

Thanks for sharing your space! Hugs, Kathy Jo #41

18. Dawn's Stamping Garden says:

Hi! Love your workdesk! You are quite busy! Just poppin' by…take care. Dawn #78

19. great pages in your book and an awesome card too.

Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan #23