WOYWW 275 – Page Kits

Happy WOYWW!  It’s time again for What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday!  It’s our weekly snoop of others crafter’s desks all over the world.  Click the link above to check it out and join in!

Scrapbooking, Cards,

This week’s photo catches me setting up a photo shoot for next week’s page kit.  I started a series this week using a homemade page kit to make four different projects…a scrapbook layout, a pocket page, a Smash*book page and a card.  You can learn more about making your own page kits HERE, and see the first installment of the series HERE. If you like what you see, don’t forget to join me the rest of the week for the rest of the projects!

Below is the double page layout from the first page kit.  It showcases pics of my gorgeous daughter and my super- cute new son-in-law!

Scrapbooking, Page Kit, Paper crafting, inks, bling

I’ve hidden the WOYWW button/badge in plain sight as usual.  Don’t forget to try to spot it if that’s your thing.  Let me know if you find it!

1. Two lovely Lo's Amy . Happy woyww Jill #

2. Bridget Larsen says:

Are you crafting in your kitchen? love that layout, thanks for the link for page kits will shimmy over there when I am done
    Bridget #1

3. Belinda Basson says:

I am a double page girl too. Love this layout. I will go see the other stuff later, for now I am trying to get to as many desks as I can before work…#17

4. Great layout, love the photos! Helen 6

5. Chrysalis says:

Great stuff, Amy! I'll come back and follow the links later. Happy WOYWW. Chris # 34 xx

6. Jackie says:

Great layout, your kit sounds interesting ….. Your daughter is beautiful! Hope we get to see the other bits you make !
    Jackie 20

7. sandra de says:

Beautiful LO and your little woyww button is found on top of your blue lidded container. have a lovely week.
    Sandra de @26

8. Lunch Lady Jan says:

Awwww, the gorgeous LO of your daughter and son in law made me all soppy! Lovely way to start the day 🙂
    Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

9. glitterandglue says:

Lovely pages, Amy. Enjoy the series you are creating there.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

10. Looks interesting. What a beautiful double LO with wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing your workspace today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #45 x

I love these pages, they are beautiful!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 33

Fab layout! I love the bingo cards to create the phrase Love Story. Funny but I miss the double page trend. I NEVER did singles and now I do them almost all the time. Time to revisit them I think…if I ever get things tidy enough to scrap again…..

🙂

Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

13. sandysewin says:

That's a lovely page kit, great combination of colors. Your daughter and sil look wonderful together.

Happy creating and happy woyww,

Sandy #23

I'm pretty sure that every time I visit I forget to say that I love the moulding on the edge of your desk…fab idea, and such a nice detail. Nice LO for the lovelies.

15. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA says:

That's a beautiful page spread. I believe the WOYWW badge is on top of the blue supply box. Blessings!
    arnoldolromero.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-letter-i.html

16. Great layouts and nice photos, I saw your badge on top of the little box.

Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 54

17. Hi Amy, I'm a new kid on the blog as far as WOYWW is concerned. I loved reading your blog and you got me clicking on links and scrolling up and down! I love your blog and will subscribe to it. I do believe in being frugal. For me it is a financial necessity but also I live out in the sticks in rural Spain. Everything I buy has to be imported and postage is expensive. I recycle everything and I try to use all my stash (of which I have a lot because we lived in the UK for a while).
    The 'freebies' sites are also interesting as i have a printer and I can print stuff for card making.
    I'm really excited about the page kits. How you go about this. I must do this too. I'll give it a try next week and I'll let you know.
    Thanks for letting me look over your shoulder.
    Lisca#40

18. An'Jenic G. says:

Hey Hey Sweet Friend!! I love love this layout. The colors and papers, embellishments ugh I just love it all!! Since I've seen this new thing you got going on your blog I just had to share my PROJECT LIFE/SN@P lol I'm not sure what to call. Anyway I miss you dearly have and awesome weekend.

HUGS!!!

19. Elizabeth says:

Creating your own page kits are a clever idea, and a great way of ensuring you use up your stash too. Your layouts of the lovely photos are delightful. Hope your weekend is going well. Elizabeth x #78