WOYWW 271 – Desk In Distress!

Happy Wednesday and happy What’s on your Workdesk Wednesday!  Join us on our weekly snoop around the planet at other crafter’s desks!

Today, here’s my dirty little secret disaster!

I didn’t think it was fair to take a small pic of the one cleared off space on my desk…so I looked to the left and I looked to the right, and shot what I saw….a ginormous MESS!  My room is in a little bit of transition from adding some under-shelving for paper pads.  Hopefully, in a few more days it will be back to it’s peaceful tranquil state.  Yeah right!!  It’s hasn’t been that clean in a year!  Oh well, a girl can dream!

I hid the WOYWW button/badge really good on the desk this week a midst all the crap!  So if it’s your thing to hunt for the button, good luck!  Let me know if you spot it!

1. Helen says:

wow, that's quite some pile you have going on…not sure where the badge is, lol! I do love your purple cutting mat though. Helen 3

2. jill says:

Just below the post it note is your badge. What a fun game it's just like spot the difference, lol. Happy woyww Jill #10

3. Lunch Lady Jan says:

Well, if you're going to have a mess, then do it large! Just think of the fun you'll have sorting it all out….. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    That purple mat is rather gorgeous btw, love it!
    Hugs, LLJ 12 xx

4. Belinda Basson says:

It always looks worse before it gets better!

5. sandra de says:

Oh I often think about a tidy up and am always amazed at woyww who actually follow through. Your shelves look very organised.
    Sandra de @33

6. Jackie says:

Seems fine to me… But then my desk…….. Makes yours look tidy!!!!! Love the purple cutting mat ! Jackie 16

7. Mrs.D says:

A very active desk there, sure lots of super stuff is created there.
    Chris #63

Looks like work and fun to me!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 29

9. Adore the purple ribbon on the wire basket. Great idea. BJ#69

Love your big purple mat–you have a great space! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #54

Ah, reorganizing…. I've just been doing that myself! It ALWAYS looks worse before it gets better. Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #58

We'll actually, for once, the badge stood out for me!! Weird. And really gal, if you're going to have an untidy time, might as well make the most of it. Although, I have to say, it's only wads of paper and they won't take much picking up…or piling up!!

13. Elizabeth says:

No problem spotting the badge today. Love the purple bow on the basket – gorgeous. I'm only going by my own experience but I bet that 'mess' would take no time at all to clear ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #45

14. fairy thoughts says:

peaceful and tranquil…. not normally seen much on WOYWW and rightly so … its over rated. Good luck with the shelves
    janet #2….thanks for sharing

15. fairy thoughts says:

janet #2….thanks for sharing

16. fairy thoughts says:

janet #2….thanks for sharing

17. fairy thoughts says:

janet #2….thanks for sharing

18. Felix the Crafty Cat says:

I am always happy to see a pile of stuff LOL!
    That means you are making good use of your desk LOL!
    Happy crafting, Angela x #44

19. Nikki says:

I think your space is wonderful love that purple mat you have there ๐Ÿ™‚ hugs Nikki 5

I'm so late to visit I won't even mention the badge.. but I do have to say I love the title Desk in Distress. Totally made me smile…. and not least cause it is nowhere NEAR as bad as my desk

๐Ÿ™‚

Happy WOYWW! a little late
    Mary Anne (1)

I never seem to be able to find the badge… Love seeing all the piles on your desk. I think messy desk are so much more fun to look at! Diane #77

22. Ohhh Snap says:

What a fabulous desk, so many goodies! More than enough space to make something : D. Is that a Cricut Explore? #4