What’s A WOYWW? #258

If you’re looking for the Free Craft Supplies post click HERE
Yay!  Its time to go snoop worldwide at other people’s craft desks!  Welcome to What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday!  I have so much fun participating each week so I can see what the rest of the world is up to.  I always walk away inspired!
What's on your work desk Wednesday

I have to admit, I have a dirty little secret this week.  Even as messy as this portion of my desk is, I had to clear off the majority of what i was working on.  My daughter is having a bridal shower this weekend, and I was getting some last-minute stuff made for that.  And since my daughter occasionally reads my blog (Hi Emily! *waves*) I didn’t want to give anything away.  So you’ll just see a lonely paper cutter amidst the crap!  Be sure to check back next week for some of the things I made for the shower!!

If you’re into it, don’t forget to look for the WOYWW button/badge hidden on the desk. Let me know if you find it!  I made it relatively easy this week.  Maybe you’ll really have to dig for it next week!

1. Nikki says:

Your space looks tidy but seeing you moved mist off camera we will never know lol happy woyww hugs Nikki 6

2. Helen says:

now, see, clearing your desk (for whatever reason!!) before WOYWW shots, is just not on, lol! Hope the bridal shower goes well. Helen 7

3. Bridget Larsen says:

Cant wait to see those bridal cards someday
    Bridget #4

4. Krisha says:

There are times we all have to clear away something before picture time. I think it's because Wednesday sneaks up on us…LOL

Great space anyway!
    Krisha #19

5. Bleubeard and Elizabeth says:

Yep, I spotted it before you even mentioned the WOYWW button. And it looks like you tidied your space nicely and didn't give anything away. Happy WOYWW from # 1 and thanks for visiting me already.

6. Belinda Basson says:

I like your purple mat! I have that cutter too, though cutters are not my friend…I ALWAYS cut skew! #28

It was so much easier when the family didn't bother to read my blog LOL! Now I have to be so careful what I say, lest I ruin a surprise. Really put the dampener on sharing, but I guess I should be flattered they bother. Looking forward to the eventual sharing….

Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

Yeah Amy, you and I need to chat about what a desk covered in crap really is! Have HUGE fun at the Shower, give the bride love from the deskers!

9. Chrysalis says:

Hi Amy – looking forward to seeing the finished wedding shower goodies. I hope it goes really well, and that you have a great week. Love, Chris # 23

10. Felix the Crafty Cat says:

Hope you all have a great time.
    Look forward to seeing what you have made. Happy crafting, Angela x 50

11. Elizabeth says:

Hi Amy, I love the trim on your desk – it's so pretty and must make it a pleasure to work on. Spotted the WOYWW fairly easily as you promised 🙂 Have a lovely time at the bridal shower and have a great week, Elizabeth x #78

12. stampingbowd says:

Ha! I spy the button! What a fun thing to do!

I hope the bridal shower is wonderful. So fun that you are able to make things for it.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

13. Ohhh Snap says:

I admit it, the best way to hide things from me is to put them in plain sight lol. I'm excited to see a Cricut mat : D. Happy WOYWW! #66

14. Andrea says:

best to keep it hidden we can wait for a week …just ;-)…. hope the shower is wondreful…. and there is nothing like a tidy desk to inspire your next project crfaty hugs andrea#11

good luck with the bridal shower. Karen #33

16. Emily says:

Have fun at the shower…. Look forward to seeing what you made.

Emily #61

Ooooh a shower! FUN!! I can't find the button…I'll go look again. I was never good at I spy!

Happy WOYWW!
    Tam #88

18. The Determined Scrapper says:

Yup found the button right away. I actually wasn't even looking for it. Showers are in the air right now. Have fun and enjoy the memories. Thanks for sharing your space.

Mindy – The Determined Scrapper
    #100 WOYWW #258

19. Eliza says:

Nope you broke the rules you can not tidy the desk, you can cover the objects so 'that person' can't see them but no tidying up is allowed. Now we are all going to have to come back next week to see what you have been up too.

By the way daughter, you really should give your mother some privacy and stop spying.

Hope all goes well for the shower.

Happy crafting and Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 90

20. 505whimsygirl says:

What? This is a messy desk? Did I read that right?!?

Have fun at the bridal shower – and congrats to the bride!

Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (35)

21. Nicky says:

Found the button – looking forward to see what you made next week – happy WOYWW – Nicky #30