WOYWW #189

Happy Wednesday WOYWWers, and welcome to edition #189 of What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday!  This week finds my desk an utter disaster.  Now I know some of you just call it inspiration or crafty goodness, but this week, I’m calling it a mess!  You can’t really tell from the angle of the photo, but the pile on the left of the desk is at least 6 inches high.  That goes way beyond anything I could justify other than just a really big pile!  There’s also a newer Christmas layout I recently photographed, and a pack of some different Christmas paper I won.  And more piles!!

Okay, my goal for this week is to get this mess resolved, so I can take a beautifully boring photo of my clean desk for you next week!  And for those who like to hunt for the WOYWW badge/button, I remembered to hide it again this week.  I’m getting back into the swing of things finally!

1. sandra de says:

At least you have managed to make a layout and win some papers. There are some days I make a mess and have nothing to show.
    Sandra @16

2. okienurse says:

nice looking desk. 6" is about the fall over height so about time to pack it up before you have to pick it up…I know this from personal experience! Love the Christmas layout! Have a great week. Vickie #43

3. butterfly says:

Hmm… mess? Or important stuff that you need to have close at hand? You say potato… Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #39

4. MrsC.x says:

not really a mess just what you NEED thats all ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy WOYWW Mrs.C #46 {i think?!}
    craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

Love the look of all those lovely papers piled high – you've obviously been having fun! Linda #131

ooh I know, piles of loveliness that are driving you crazy. You sort them doll, and your life will be turned around again!! No really, if it helps, do it…I love the paper choices you've got going on. And on the window sill there..really is that a tyre for something teeny?!

7. Very busy desk. Hugs Pam x

8. voodoo vixen says:

You see, that really doesn't look like a mess to me, the desk is neat and clean except for the offending pile of papers… sort those and you are done and dusted!! LO looks good too, nice papers!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Annette #3

9. Design Originals by KC says:

My desk is "cluttered" too… instead of a mess I say I am creating goodness and it takes a mess sometimes to create a masterpiece! Your stuff is great ๐Ÿ˜‰ But be ready for next weeks pic ๐Ÿ™‚ Kathi

10. Queenie Jeannie says:

Good luck with the desk de-clutter project! I'm right there with you!!!

Jeannie #47

11. Roudi says:

Hey, it's not as bad as it looks! I'd totally come and help you put everything into place if I could! โ™ฅ

Happy belated WOYWW from Egypt. xx
    Roudi #115

12. Don't be so hard on yourself. It looks great.

Sorry I am a day late. Fighting the nasty flu.
    Lori #84

13. Nelle says:

I was worried about posting when all i had on my desk was mess,then I was told by a long standing WOYWW member MESS IS BETTER. I am sticking with her theory, It is working for me.
    I spy some very nice papers there.
    Regards,
    Nelle xx#152

14. You may have piles but they are very interesting piles some lovely papers there โ€“ I have not shared my desk this week as am busy looking after my friends cattery but am enjoying looking at everyone else craftiness โ€“ Have a great week