WOYWW #188

Happy Wednesday (almost Wednesday in the US at least!) and welcome to What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday! Because of the holidays, I haven’t been  participating for the last few weeks, and I’ve really missed it.  For those of you who may not have heard, WOYWW is a weekly peek at other crafter’s desks. It’s enthralling and incredibly addicting! It’s fun to get to know other bloggers and get to see what they’re working on and watch their creative processes each week!

On my desk this week, is a jumble of homemade page kits I’ve been putting together.  For better pics of some of them and an explanation of why I’ve been making them, you can go here first, and then here for pics.  We all need to save a little money after the holidays, so this is one way for me to do that…by using what I already have, and remembering what I actually HAVE available to me to use!

I plan on stopping by to visit as many of you as I can today.  I missed you guys!!

1. DIANA L. says:

Happy New Year Amy, I probably already told you this. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing your projects from your kits you put together.

2. jill says:

happy crafting Amy , I'm all for saving money right now & i need to start using up some of my stash before buying more. Enjoy the rest of the week. jill #10

3. AliWade says:

Happy WOYWW. Fantastic kits that you put together. I am trying hard not to buy any more stash, but visiting 3 craft shops in the past week has meant that a few items jumped into my bag (mostly sale items, so I was saving money!). Ali x #40

4. CraftygasheadZo says:

Looks a fab desk of homemade-ness! I'm on a let's not buy much stash idea but I doubt it'll last, big clear out needed I think first! Take care Zo xx 43

5. Helen says:

Love your desk!! I am trying and failing to not buy new stash…!! Helen, 7

6. Tertia says:

What a good idea. I just got a text message that one of our local shops is closing down and selling all stock for ridiculous prices.
    I was on my way to my car and am proud to report, I turned around and went right back inside. I do NOT need anything. I do NOT need anything. (I am trying to convince myself, hope it works!)
    Happy WOYWW
    Tertia #17

7. Lori says:

Great idea about the page kits.

I am new to WOYWW and friends with Sandee. Hope you get a chance to check out my blog.
    Lori #81

8. MrsC.x says:

what a busy desk, i am trying to use up scraps and old papers this month {before i buy new shhh dont tell the hubby!}
    Happy woyww TFS Mrs.C.xx #28
    craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

9. shazsilverwolf says:

Some of those papers look gorgeous! I'm having a re-organisation at the mo, and can't believe how much stuff I'm finding that I'd forgotten I had! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #73

10. Queenie Jeannie says:

Looks like you've been a very busy bee!! Keep up the good work!!!

Jeannie #60

Lovely home made page kits Amy, and a great idea to use up your supplies too.

Hugs
    Brenda 94

12. Tamika says:

I think that's how I am going to have to start the year off to get more done make some page kits! #108