What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday #179

Happy Wednesday!  Or if you’re in the US, happy “YAY we don’t have to watch any more political ads or get accosted on Facebook, Tuesday!!”   Not to get political, but I’m SO HAPPY we won’t have to watch candidates tearing each other down every time we turn on the television to watch a comedy show!!  Okay, enough of that!
Welcome to What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, our weekly passport to seeing what’s on crafter’s desks all over the world.  This week finds my desk a little messy, but productive.  I have some friends that just opened a comic book store at the local mall this week, so I’m making them a card and a grand opening banner. I made a Superman card and matching envelope, and will make a banner shaped like little Superman capes.  I need to buy A LOT of red cardstock for that first!  I’m using the Superman Cricut cartridge for both.
For those of you who like to search for the WOYWW button/badge, it’s there and easy this week.  Do you see it?!?

1. sandra de says:

Fab superman card and a very tidy desk.

2. Sunshine Girl says:

Oooh have a great super hero week! sounds such fun. Thanks for sharing – Sunshine Girl No. 54

3. CraftygasheadZo says:

Loving the superman and your badge hiding is fab! Looks kind of cute stuck on there! Take care. Zo xx 82

Hi Amy sorry I didn't return your visit last week – I just got so busy with Halloween and no magic to give me extra me time!! Your friend is going to be so pleased with the banner – what a cool idea. Spotted the badge with my X-ray vision 😉 Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 56

5. Great superman card , happy crafting jill#61

This comment has been removed by the author.

My brother would love that card, he is a huge superman fan!! I ordered more spectrum noir markers and it only cost me $30 out of pocket for 4 sets (I had $30 in my pay pal account that someone sent me for winning a GC but figured it would be easier and faster to sent me the money)!! Which sets do you have and use the most? I now have skin, red, pink, blue and brown (I picked ones that would make up for the Bic Mark It's!! Well Hope you are having a great day!

8. SandeeNC says:

wow, great shaped Superman card and I love the matching evelope! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina 🙂

9. scrappymo! says:

I hope you showcase the finished results of your hard work…that sounds so neat!

10. Design Originals by KC says:

Love the superman card you are working on! I am working on a cross stitch project right now then back to paper crafting again! Kathi