WOYWW # 175

Have you entered my birthday giveaway yet?  If not, please click HERE!
(open Internationally!)

Happy middle of the week!! Welcome to another edition of What’s On You Workdesk Wednesday.  For those of you that have visited my desk the past few weeks and found it clean and organized…well NOT ANYMORE!!  My desk is officially a creative nightmare this week!  I took a pic of both sides of it so you can see how truly disorganized it is! This is what’s on either side of me, when I’m sitting at my computer that’s in the middle.

How can it possibly take this much stuff and cause this much mess to make only three cards?!?!  Well,  two and a half cards really, since the third one isn’t even done yet!

For those who were asking last week what I was planning to do with the sheet of stamped leaves that was laying on my desk, you can see the finished card here.

For those of you who like to hunt for the WOYWW badge/button, here’s a hint if you want it…it’s in the top photo.  Good luck!!

So…here’s my dirty little secret.  Now show us yours!

1. Hi Amy,

I love your scrap space especially all of your storage item's, it's not that messy at all just looks like your working on a few projects…
    Have a great WOYWW….

Maria
    ajourneythatstartshere.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/woyww-175.html

I have a strange desire to come over there with polish and duster and clean that all up for you!! Obviously cleaning my own room a bit at the weekend has warped my mind! Can't see the WOYWW button yet but will look again before giving up!!

Hugs
    Brenda 1

3. Joynana says:

Yes, your space is fabulous. can't wait to see your cards and yes I found your button. #9

Lol! Dirty little secret indeed! As my W this week is my desktop Mac screen, no one Dan see MY dirty little secret 🙂

MA(3)

Dan? dAN? I hate auto correct……

MA again

6. Bernice says:

Oh I wouldn't say its untidy – just busy – you can't possibly make things and have a tidy desk at the same time! I have a cross stich pic that says 'Only dull women have immaculate homes!' – that's my excuse anyway!
    Bernice #5

I love the look of your craft space, looks busy to me not messy.
    Cheers, Elaine #21

8. Even if you think it looks messy your still creating ad that is the most important thing.
    HAPPY WOYWW!

9. Bridget Larsen says:

A Busy desk is a productive one, love those little cubbyhole shelves
    Bridget #4

10. Darnell says:

I'm not gonna lie, it does look messy, Amy, but underneath or behind all that, it also looks very organized! Have a wonderful week! Darnell #19 (for now)

ya finally a messy desk!! I am back from my crop so my brain is mush so I will check back in the morning for the badge!

12. Sylvia/LittleTreasures says:

Thanks you make me feel right at home. I feel I have accomplished a lot but it sure is not visible. I feel good just having time to post and take the picture. #34 wishing you Happy WOYWW and have fun creating

13. Sandi McLean says:

I prefer to say busy but that's because mine usually looks worse than this 🙁 Maybe productive is a better word? Hugs, Sandi #37

14. okienurse says:

ahhh Amy! I am always asking myself that! I think if I cropped in a huge barn the whole darn thing would be a mess but OMG! what fun! Have a great week. Vickie #41

Well I'm hugely relieved frankly..and if you get three cards out of that coverage, I'd say you are doing really well! Love the card in your previous post, such richness of texture.

16. Helen says:

What a lovely space you have to work in – we always seem to get out so much "stuff" don't we!! Helen, 6

Your desk still looks lovely, even when messy! Love the typographic print on the wall. XX

18. Now thats a lot better …a little messy … creativeness at its best ….great space. I have just seen your leaf card ….gorgeous…and fun at the same time xx#70

19. Joanne says:

What a gorgeous craft room. So clean and bright. Love the distress pad storage and the detail on the front edge of your desk.
    Joanne x

20. Glenda says:

I love your space! I'm getting some ideas for storage here! Thanks for sharing!

21. CraftygasheadZo says:

That's some space, I see the badge, lovely makes going on. Take care Zo xx 84

22. MaggieC (Silvercrafter) says:

Your desk is truly not that bad. Mine has been far worse, although I am trying hard at the moment to keep the space clear to actually work there. I hope you are going to show the finished cards. I did have a look at the one with the leaves and it is really lovely. thank you for sharing it with us. Have a good week. xx Maggie #88

23. Life and Knits says:

I love your work area. Clean, messy either way, your craft room always looks inviting.

Susie

I just love your work space!!!!

25. LisaDV says:

I love your busy craft space with all of your counter space. I totally need more of that. I'm off to look at your craft room tag, as your stamp ink storage looks like these foam core storage units I've seen, but better.
    Wednesday Blessings,
    LisaDV #110

26. Sarah Anderson says:

I find it so reassuring when other people have stacks of stuff on their workdesks 🙂 Sarah #127

27. Tamika says:

What a great ORGANIZED mess! love it!Tamika #14

28. Hilary says:

"Dull women have immaculate houses."

I love that quote. It validates us. LOL

First time visitor here!

29. TeresaK says:

You have a great scrap space and I see we have much more than margaritas in common! Your desk looks like mine, only mine is rarely clean in between projects! LOL!
    Teresa
    createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

30. Oh what a fab space! You work like the rest of us….haul it all out use a few things to do a few! LOL I need glasses can't see the WOYWW button. Nan 122

31. Sorry I am a bit late visiting, fabulous creative space, love all the space you have.
    Hugs
    Cathy #37

32. 505whimsygirl says:

Hi Amy,

Still visiting desks…. Isn't it just amazing how much stuff you have to drag out just to make a few cards! I do it all the time – no matter what type of project I'm working on. Yep, I honestly think that creative minds are messy!!!

Happy WOYWW
    Kay #126

Amy, I wish I had that much work surface to mess up! I have the smallest desk to work on and it gets smaller still when I start to craft! I know what you mean about getting all that stuff out for a few cards – but then again, it's like it if you are only doing one – so 2.5/3 is a massive bonus!

Anyway – sorry I'm late – It's my undoing in life! Late for everything/1