WOYWW #172

Happy Wednesday bloggie people!  Welcome to edition #172 of What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  Today will be short and sweet since you’ll find my desk pretty much spotless.  My son was here visiting over the weekend, and he had never seen my craft room before (even though the actual room was his bedroom for a while when he was younger!) so I wanted it pristine when he saw it for the first time.  Now the problem is that I have a blank slate and hate to mess it up!  I need to throw some paper on the desk and start creating!!

For those who asked about the ink pad shelf I was building last week, its shown up above in the corner,  If you want to see better pics and links on how to build one, here’s a link to the post I wrote about it.

For those of you who like to look, the badge is hidden in plain sight in one of the pics above…happy hunting!

Now, totally unrelated to WOYWW, as mentioned above, my AWESOME son came for a visit last weekend from Texas.  It was a short but incredibly fun few days.  Below are a few pics of my crazy kids messing with me while I was trying to get one good, serious picture of all of them.  From left to right is my son, my daughter, and my daughter’s boyfriend.

FINALLY…a decent pic of all three of them at the same time!

Happy Wednesday!

Well it is still very much Tuesday here!! But i did spot the button and i love the pics of the kids!! Glad you had a great time!!

2. Life and Knits says:

Wow, that looks like a fun bunch! My your craft space looks inviting! Glad you all had fun.

You should probably get to work now. That room can't just stay like that!

Susie

3. YoriとYayie says:

You have a Tidy desk!!! I love those pictures.. You could make a wonderful layout for that!
    Happy Wednesday
    Riya #19

4. Joynana says:

Your work space is fabulous and you have a lovely family. Great pics. #21

5. Krisha says:

Great work space, nice and long and so tidy. Does it always look like this? Love the pictures of the kids, and I agree these would make a great scrapbook layout! Have a great week
    Krisha #18

6. Wow oh wow your craft room is to die for, love the happy snaps of your family! Now you need to get crafting and make something pretty….

Great photos of the offspring, mine always muck about too when taking pics.
    Elaine #28

8. Great craft room and fab family pics too!
    😀
    Lisa
    #40

9. Jackie says:

such a neat tidy craft room…lovely
    great photo's to scrap of your family
    Jackie 31
    scrapbangwallop.blogspot.com

10. Inkypinkycraft says:

A really tidy space, have fun creating this week trace. X 58
    Great family photos too.

11. Tertia says:

Thank goodness for digital photo's. My kids do exactly the same when I try to take photo's. So now I just catch them unawres .LOL
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #47

12. Sunshine Girl says:

Lovely tidy room there! love all your storage – great photos there too. Thanks for sharing – Sunshine Girl No. 68

13. Lunch Lady Jan says:

You can feel all the joy and love leaping out of those pics of your youngsters!! Gorgeous, love family shots like that 😀
    Blimey but your craft area is tidy – I love it!!
    Hugs, LLJ #75 xx

14. Such a tidy room! You look like you had a great time with your family. Helen 5

15. okienurse says:

nice and neat crafting space! How did your son react to "his room" being your craft room now? Mine threw a fit! Oh well that's life. Love the kids pictures! Lots of fun! Vickie #73

16. Looks as though you had a great visit packed with fun.
    Yep …you need to mess this up …maybe grab a few inks and stamps and scatter them across the top. xx#8

17. Bernice says:

Wow – what a very tidy workspace – do you think you could nip round and sort mine like this?!
    Bernice #3

18. Frances says:

Your workspace is wonderful. You can see the hard work that you put into it. I love the clean look and the interesting types of storage you chose. Super exciting to have a clean slate. Your family is fun, what great photos you got. Even the bad ones are funny. Have a great week. Frances #80

Love your beautiful, wonderful counter space! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #36

20. Darnell says:

I love an organized craft space, Amy, and yours is to drool over. Great job building your own ink pad shelving!! Enjoying the kids! Have a wonderful week! Darnell #132

Oh those pics are so fun, worth a double LO to tell the story for sure! As for your immaculate desk..Lordy, makes me shiver!!

22. Wow that is tidy…you need to get in there and mess it up, lol

Hugs Ellie Wee #100 xx

23. An'Jenic G. says:

Happy To hear you enjoyed the family and love your clean desk this week AJ #55

24. Tamika says:

You even have curtains to hide whats under the desk I need that I throw a lot under there just to look clean in a jiffy! LOL. The kids are funny scrap the goofiest picture your got for the next visit!Tamika#137

25. Howdy,
    That is one tidy desk you have there!

Would love for you to visit when you have a moment or 2.

Peace,
    Mary Lou
    lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

Your craft space looks great. The curtains underneath are a good idea too.
    have great weekend.
    carol

Love the pics! What is it they say, "the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree"! I know where they get their "crazy"!!! Beautiful kids. They grow uo too fast, though.
    Thanks for the sweet comment. I'm trying to work on my coloring everyday. Someday I'll be satisfied. The place where i was taking Copic instruction is closing!!! Guess I'm back to You-Tube videos.
    Hugs,