I made it out of foam core board from inspiration I found over at Robin’s Creative Cottage and instructions from Syzygy of Me. I made my own modifications for the drawers and the smaller TH Distress Ink pads…and by made my own modifications, I mean completely changed all the measurements around, so that by the time I was done, nothing quite fit together right!! I considered scrapping it and starting fresh, but it took me so long to make, I didn’t have the heart to. I may go back in the future and make a new one, but this one is functional, so it will do for now.
There’s room for 72 ink pads. I made color-coded labels for all of my Distress ink Pads so that I could see what’s what. The drawers are big enough to hold all sorts of goodies. I’m using them for acrylic blocks, Ink blender pads, embossing powder, pretty much anything that involves stamping. It allowed me to clean a ton of stuff off my desk, so I’m growing more fond of it by the minute!!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-31144886-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);