Be Happy!

TGIF!!!!  And happy Friday to ya!  I hope your day is going awesome.  I’ve been playing in my craft room this afternoon and having a blast.  I played around for a few hours learning about stamping with bleach.  After getting a headache and feeling a little woozy (even with the window open and fan blowing) I gave up and decided to go for something simpler and less messy!

I saw the technique for this card a few months ago, and for the life of me, I can’t remember where.  I’ve spent the last hour looking through blogs and my favorites list, and just cant remember who’s blog I saw it on.  I’m so sorry.  If anyone recognizes it, let me know and I’ll fix this post!

EDIT:  Kristan from Babycakes came to my rescue once again, and figured out where I had seen the technique for this card.  It’s from Creations by Pink E. and HERE’S A LINK to a great video tutorial she made, showing the card.  Thanks Pink E and Kristan!!

So I decided to go for a simple purple and white card with brown ink.  The two stamps are the dollar stamps from either Joann’s or Michael’s.   Quick and simple…that’s how I like it!

I’m linking this card to DL ART’s Happy Birthday Linky Party.

1. Nana says:

Very pretty card.

Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

2. Migdalia says:

A very pretty card! And YES TGIF!!!!!

Ok cuz great minds think alike i am going to say you got this idea from Creations With Pink E?? i made a card like this(forgot to post it, but got the idea from her)I love the mix of colours and the pretty little bow!!

o sorry forgot to give you the link for PinkE's blog post to see if it was her!!

simplypinke.blogspot.ca/2012/07/triple-time-stamping-technique.html

5. DIANA L. says:

such elegant and pretty colors, Amy
    CAS and beautiful great job on the bow.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday linky Party .
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

6. Life and Knits says:

Super cute!

7. This is so awesome, Amy!! I love the technique you used!! I saw it somewhere too and can't remember where. I wanted to try it but never got around to it. This is fabulous!! Thanks for entering my giveaway…I appreciate it so much!! Have a great evening 🙂

Lisa