Crafter’s Companion Challenge…Anything Goes!

Happy July gang!!  I can’t believe this year is officially half way over.  What happened?  It was January, I blinked my eyes, and now it’s July!!!  It’s going to be Christmas before you know it!

So, the Crafter’s Companion Challenge Blog just posted a new challenge for the month of July.  This month the theme is, Anything Goes.  Yay!!  That’s an easy on for me!!!  So here’s my first entry…

I used the Popcorn the Bear Birthday Hugs stamp.  I am so in love with little Popcorn!   And of course  Humphrey too!!!  I’m glad I don’t have to pick a favorite…that would be a toss-up!  Anyway, I used watercolor pencils and a water pen to color this cutie, and then just mounted him on some papers and cardstock from my stash.  I used a white Gelly roll pen for a few highlights, and viola!  I love him!

Super cute1! Love how everything flows!!

2. Stacy H-W says:

This card is super adorable!! I love that you were able to join in the challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog so quickly!!! It is fun to see happy card!!

3. Tonya says:

Awww this is so adorable! Thank you for joining us for the Crafter's Companion challenge! :o)

4. Tonya says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

5. {Chrissie} says:

What an adorable card! The colors you chose are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Crafter's Companion Challenge!!!

6. Denise says:

What a gorgeous card!! I love your beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog.

How totally adorable!! Thanks so much for participating in our challenge!!

8. Khristen says:

So bright and cheery, and the white gel pen was the perfect finishing touch!! Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog 🙂

xx

9. Merry says:

Fun card….love the layout too.

10. Court says:

This is SO cute!!! And can I live in your craft room!?! I'm totally in love! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaways!

11. AmyT says:

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog.

12. LaJanette says:

Fun card! I am loving the bright colors on this super fun image.

Thanks for linking up with us at Crafter's Companion Challenge; hope to see you back often:0)

Hugs;
    Janette

Your card is just adorable, Amy! Congratulations and thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!!

14. JustYolie says:

Just toooo cute!!!
    Stopping to let you know you were a winner!!
    linkupforpink.com/2012/07/winners.html
    Please email me at yolie@linkupforpink.com

15. Fierypixiedust says:

Hey Lady! Just wanted to let you know that I voted for your beautiful crafty room and I saw this new Sunday blog and I realized someone as coupon savvy as yourself might want to know about it!

svgsundayblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/welcome-to-svg-sunday-blog.html

=) Mee Chelle

16. Marty Walden says:

I read your comment and can't believe you don't have a Chick-Fil-A! How sad. We never go because it's too expensive and we rarely eat out but Cow Day is a tradition at our house!

Omelette in a bag is something I'm going to post about soon (ha!) but it's a plastic storage bag with the egg and fixins in it (each person does their own) and boiiled for 13 minutes. Perfect omelette!

Have a blessed week.