Where’s WOYWW? #154

Happy Wednesday WOYWWers!!!!  Welcome to my mess creative space and welcome to edition #154 of What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday!  As usual, there’s very little room to work, but lots of fun going on.  I was playing with making my own little raindrop/faux crystal looking embellishments out of hot glue and alcohol inks.  The ones that are shaped right came out kind of cool.  I want to get a few more colors of ink and play a little more!

I was playing around with watercolor pencils earlier today.  I’m starting to get a little more comfortable with them.  I’m coloring this little cutie to go on a card for a challenge.

Don’t forget to look for the WOYWW badge/button…I went easy on you guys this week!!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

1. CraftygasheadZo says:

That's just too easy! Fab Humphrey image and pretty colours I spy! Take care & enjoy WOYWW. Zo xx 66

Ooh, I'm ever so curious how you've created the hot glue/alcoholink gems!

Happy WOYWW

Zoe #36

I got to say your desk looks alot neater then last week!! I love the glue dot stuff very cool!! that elephant is super cute!! Can't wait to see the card you make with it!!

4. Inkypinkycraft says:

Great faux raindrop gems, they are very pretty !have great week hugs trace x 20

Neat O on the glue drops…the badge in on the pencils. #100

6. May says:

Great gems… is the badge in with the pencils??? Hugs May x x x#26

7. Miriam says:

Fabulous work.
    #101

The glue drops are a great idea. Yet another reason to convince me I must buy a hot glue gun.
    Carolyn #161

9. Kathy says:

Hi Amy, Thank you for the comment.The popcorn the bear cd has all the pictures, you just print them out and cut them out.and the cd show you how to put together.the cds are on sale right now, 3 for 19.95. The one I did is called a pyramage.Here is a tutorial if you would like to see how it is done.And her site has all kinds of tutorals, I think you will like it. card-making-magic.com/pyramagecards.html
    Have fun.

Wel they do say practice makes perfect. No better excuse to keppe colouring – the pencils are lovely. Raindrops…gal, you are one patient person. They look great but the making of them part makes me shudder!
    Love your Protest LO. Good for you.

11. Amanda says:

Love the glue and ink idea, very creative. Hugs, Amanda #76

Those home made dew drops look amazing! Well done on persevering with the colouring, any technique takes a little time to master.

Hugs