SMASH*aholics UNITE!!

All I can say is OMG!  As many of you who read my post about Swagbucks know, I recently jumped on the Smashbook bandwagon.  I ordered some books and goodies from Amazon.  I looked through everything, I organized it, I tried doing a page or two, then I just sat and stared at it.  Smashing is super simple, but for some reason, I just wasn’t sure where to start.  I wanted to do a book about me…but what am I supposed to say or write about?

Then…the other day I was on Facebook and found THE most awesome group ever!!!  You can find them on Facebook by searching SMASH*aholics.  These peeps are some serious smashers!!!!  They have all been posting pics of absolutely beautiful pages they’ve made.  I’ve had SO MUCH inspiration,  that I am now officially Smashing like a maniac!!!!  If you’re on Facebook, go check them out!  It’s an open group, you just need to click the button to send a request to get in.

PS…I think I’m finally starting to feel better, thank goodness!  I plan to be back on here pretty quick, with a vengance!  Woohoo!

1. DIANA L. says:

That's smashing to hear that you are feeling better. Thanks for the info on the smash stuff I'm going to check it out.

DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

2. angie ashuk says:

Thanks for sharing this!!!! I got a smash book in Nov and decided just last week what to do with it (a book about me lol) and I had no idea where to start!!!

3. JULIANA says:

I am happy to hear you have found a great source of inspiration to get you going with all your new goodies! Have fun!!!

4. Georgie Horn says:

I want to check this out! Thanks for stopping by!

5. An'Jenic G. says:

HI, Amy Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes we will be in Bremerton. Ya I have craft buddy. Sorry to hear you were sick but happy to hear your getting better. We are in Taxes now we stayed in Ft Sheppard AFB.

6. Stacy H-W says:

Amy, I'm not sure is Georgie is really focusing well enough with the new glasses for it to be making a difference yet. She is little so really hasn't been saying much. I have noticed that when something is up close she raises them up and looks instead of looking through the glasses.
    But it has only been 1 day really so we will give it time. Thanks for asking. And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments!! love that!! Stacy H-W