What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #128

WOOHOO!!!  #3 on the WOYWW link up!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Wednesday WOYWWers!!  Today finds my craft room FILTHY!  My poor desk didn’t stand a chance this week!  I’ve been house/dog sitting for my neighbors for the past week (the ones that built my beautiful craft room for me) so I’ve been back and forth between the two houses.  I’ve been spending a few hours each afternoon crafting, but I’m so rushed, I haven’t been cleaning up after myself.  On top of that, I went to my first-ever scrapbook convention last Friday!  I have never seen so much scrappy goodness in one place…EVER!!!  My little artistic feelers were going crazy!!!  I came out of there with a TON of stuff!  Some of it is still scattered around on my desk.  I need to find places for a few things.  Now, Black Friday is coming up in a week and a half, and with all the good Joann’s and Michael’s deals that were leaked last week, I foresee having to find places for more stuff… *blush*

Also on my desk is a birthday card I’m working on for my sweet son’s 30th birthday on Sunday.  Ugh…I’m old!  He lives in another part of the country, so I won’t get to see him that day, but I know his awesome wife will make sure it’s great!  I really miss them.

So, happy Wednesday!  Let’s make it an awesome one!!

1. ScrappnBee says:

Based on your location, I was probably at the same scrap convention that you were (CKC Seattle). Thanks for sharing your desk! Have fun with your new treasures!!! -Amanda #5

2. voodoo vixen says:

Now it doesn't look too bad… lots of interesting bits and pieces and such a pretty colour for your mat!!

3. I have weeks like that too – just got it all going on – but it looks like a productive creative space so enjoy…Thanks for sharing today, Sarah at 2.

4. Bubbles says:

Amy, that desk is heaven! Would love to take another peek after you've shopped at Joann's and Michael's… so jealous that we don't have these places to shop over here in the UK.
    Have a fantastic WOYWW!
    Bubbles
    #15

5. A Hovel to Home says:

Really, that's quite tidy in the scheme of things around here.

Have fun

Kay #21

6. Sunshine Girl says:

Looks tidy to me! How lovely to have black friday with craft shops – we dont get that here in England 🙁 Have a great week. Sunshine Girl – no 34

7. My, you've had a busy week! Your desk looks great today….

8. Jennie -The Artistic Stamper says:

lovely busy desk:)) TFS
    Happy woywwing
    Jennie #7

9. Can't see a scrap of dirt, just a busy crafting desk – card is looking good. Glad you enjoyed the convention – Hazel WOYWW #43) x

10. Ohhh Snap says:

Love that card! And Paper Lace is one of my all time favorite carts. Looks like a wonderfully creative work space to me :D. #23

11. DIANA L. says:

Been there done that. Today I clean my art room -so I can get working in it again. Happy B-day to your son.
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

12. CLaire says:

Mess means projects getting finished..when it's tidy it means mr mojo has legged it to someone elses house.. love your workspace tho..
    and Happy birthday to your son… have a great week
    Claire#52

13. Hi there; thank you for sharing your place of creativity with us this week, it was great to pop in and visit. Your desk is not messy at all; just fun stuff all over it.
    Neil #58

14. Lunch Lady Jan says:

Wow, what a busy week but you seem to have been having fun, which is the most important thing!
    Hugs, LLJ #45 xx
    PS You sure don't look old enough to have a 30 yr old son!!

15. sandra de says:

Not messy just lost of stuff happening. Sounds like you really enjoyed the convention.

Glad that you got your package in the mail, i was worried it would get lost!! That was reallt fast thought, i sent it out last Monday!! i would love to go to a scrapbook convention, they don't seem to have stuff like that here in Canada:( happy birthday to your son, wow looking at your picture you look 30 not old enough to have a 30 year old!!

17. Just doing a quick pass through today … I am get everyone visited!!! Thats not a bad desk there … not too much mess!
    Happy WOYWW
    Cathy xx #19

18. Spyder says:

The trouble is there's just not enough time to comment, make things, check out challenges, so of course the craft room has to stay messy!! Happy WOYWW!!
    (((Lyn)) #53

I had to enlarge the picture to see what all the mess was..and I see no mess! Just good space in good use, panic not..you must have at least another week to go before needing to stop and tidy! Conventions..argh..wonderfully sensory overload…hideous financial temptations! So glad you enjoyed!

I get to go to a scrapbook convention this Friday, can't wait! My son turns 27 next month, so I know how you feel. Thanks for the peek! Sue #83

21. Fuchsia says:

I have seen worse LOL yours look great
    have a great week !
    Fuchsia @ 87

22. Bleubeard and Elizabeth says:

No one is going to be able to live with you after that first scrapbook convention. I bet it was fun. Have a great WOYWW to #3 from (don't ask how) #1 this week.

23. The card for your son looks lovely. I went to my first craft show earlier this year and hardly bought a thing! I was so overwhelmed by everything I couldn't think straight! :o) Enjoy your new goodies. Thanks for sharing – April @ #73 x

24. Angela says:

Isn't it great to be inspired by others that share the same passion?!

Have a great Wednesday!

Angi*69*

25. Yikes, hadn't even thought of Black Friday…think I will buy online, that way I will have a few extra days to make some space…lol

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a great WOYWW,
    xoxo Marjo #109

26. Robin Panzer Art says:

Aaagh I'm part of the messy desk club this week too! It's wonderful you go to go to the scrapbook convention and load up just before the holidays and dog sitting well that's its own reward! Happy WOYWW #18 ~Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

27. mamawcindy says:

My desk is a Big Mess to. I think mine may be messier than yours. Getting ready to clean it up. Going to start on making some Handmade Gifts for Christmas. :0)

28. okienurse says:

messy=busy and creative! Thanks for the heads up on the deals next week! Love the card! I think my husband could use something like that on his birthday cause he always accuses me of being too froofy!(is that a word?) Thanks for sharing. Have a great week! Vickie #76

29. Elizabeth says:

Doesn't look filthy to me – lots of goodies there, yes, but filth, no. We don't have Black Friday here in Scotland, or Joanns, or Michaels, which is probably just as well or I would be blushing too. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #78

30. Macpurp says:

looks more like a busy desk than a filthy one! hope you had fun at the scrapbook convention.

Teen #117

31. Bridget Larsen says:

What a hive of activity you have there
    Bridget #29

32. Jan Hennings says:

Thanks for the snoop on WOYWW!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my "Santa's Bringing A Train Load of Twine" project on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog! Good luck!

33. peggy aplSEEDS says:

busy but lovely desk with such a pretty trim. what is black friday? your son is 30! time flies doesn't it?
    thanks for sharing! happy WOYWW!
    hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS

Lol My desk often looks like that:)

I wish I could remember to play around and post up my area.