If you’ve wandered here or stumbled upon this blog, the first thing you’ve probably noticed, is that there’s not very much here! This is a baby blog, not even a toddler yet! I’m hoping to change that in the next few days with tons of posts. But while I have your attention, let me tell you a little about what to expect in the near future, so that you’ll be excited to come back and watch this baby grow!
As stated in the first article, I’m planning for this to be a hybrid blog. I plan to post lots of scrapping projects, but also lots of ways to save money on your scrapbooking supplies and storage solutions. As things progress, videos should start popping up too! Here’s a few of the things I’m working on now:
· Posting scrap projects for the My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day challenges (Yes, I’ll be a day or two late!)
· A way to combat the high price of A-2 size envelopes (I couldn’t believe how much they cost when I priced them recently!) including a how-to video.
· A series of articles on different ways to get completely FREE supplies, just by spending a few minutes here and there online (and we all do that anyway!)
· Baby food jars…they’re not just for babies!
· Tricks for making things work when you run out of supplies and you’re in between sales.
Please stay with me…I know this is all new, but I will work my hardest to make sure you’re not disappointed!